What Makes Us Unique
Manus Curriculums has one purpose: to help educators help students master academic skills, particularly students with learning barriers. The skills covered include language, reading, spelling, written expression, math, organizational, study and social skills.
What separates our family of products from other curricula on the market is the Manus Academic Process (MAP). This process and the curricula equip teachers to:
• pinpoint the specific areas at which a student’s learning breaks down
• understand the underlying factors that hinder his or her goal achievement
• develop an instructional plan that facilitates learning and minimizes the impairing effects of academic barriers
• deliver instruction intensively and efficiently
• measure the student’s practice and progress
• communicate this progress to others
Each set of curricula that covers a given skill comes with teacher-training manuals, scope and sequence charts, student workbooks and a management system that are all in alignment with each other.
Both the academic process and instructional materials have been rigorously tested and researched for over thirty years. Whether you follow the MAP for teaching a specific skill or family of skills, we are here to assist you in helping every student learn well.